Aria Classical Guitarist

cclarry

9 Euros
Aria Classical Guitarist for €9

After our previous sale on Catalyst percussion (still available for just €9 using the code "stayathome" for a few more days) we decided to offer one of our favourite products at the same price - the Aria Classical Guitarist!

Use the code "classical9" to get our Classical Guitarist for only €9 now!

Classical Guitarist was recorded with up to three true dynamic levels, each with up to three round robins, giving a total of nine variations per note! The instrument keeps the full natural attack on every sample/note, whilst still allowing the instrument to be played to a tempo comfortably, and without feelings of latency.

Fully functional, and controllable true sampled hammer-ons and pull-offs, as well as harmonics are also included.  We also sampled all notes over with a different motion to simulate chord playing. This way, you can also play realistic strummed chords, and you can change back and forth between finger picking and strumming via key switches. 

This is one of the most realistic sampled classical guitars that you'll find!

Get it now for only €9 (75% OFF)

Use Code "classical9" at checkout to apply the discount

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Checking out. But it’s Aria ...

The instruments from Aria are "ok"...minor faults...but the Support is an entirely different issue.
However, the last time I wrote them they did respond, which was a step up from previous attempts!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Mesh said:

This thread is inspiring me to get out my classical guitar.   ;) 

That reminds me...I had an Alvarez-Yiari 50th Anniversary Edition Classical Guitar.
The girl that I was dating, her son fell on the guitar and broke it into little pieces...
not a happy day, but I did manage to keep my composure.  It was an accident...but
I'll never forget that day!

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

That reminds me...I had an Alvarez-Yiari 50th Anniversary Edition Classical Guitar.
The girl that I was dating, her son fell on the guitar and broke it into little pieces...
not a happy day, but I did manage to keep my composure.  It was an accident...but
I'll never forget that day!

When I was 1 or 2 years old I knocked my dad's Gretsch Double Anniversary down the stairs... snapped the top of the neck off. 

He got a local repair guy to carve a new half of the neck and fix it.  

I don't think he's ever forgotten that (or fully forgiven me!), but he has said the tone is surprisingly better than it was.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, msmcleod said:

When I was 1 or 2 years old I knocked my dad's Gretsch Double Anniversary down the stairs... snapped the top of the neck off. 

He got a local repair guy to carve a new half of the neck and fix it.  

I don't think he's ever forgotten that (or fully forgiven me!), but he has said the tone is surprisingly better than it was.

I've heard Gibson owners claim it's not a real Gibson until you break the headstock.

• Like 1