Waiting for the Bus

David Sprouse

I don't know about simple, but I like this song, and I think you named it well.  I especially like your use of reverb to give it depth and an eerie quality that intrigues me.  I don't know anybody who approaches music quite like you do, and I love it!

• Like 1

Well, If they played music like this at a bus stop then I wouldn't mind waiting!  For a simple song it has some complexity and variety to it.   It  is an interesting piece and has your signature on it.  I agree with Lynn (above).  I'm a sucker for reverb and I liked your use of it in this number.  Oh ya, very cool bass sounds on this.   Nice one!!!

3 hours ago, freddy j said:

Well, If they played music like this at a bus stop then I wouldn't mind waiting!  For a simple song it has some complexity and variety to it.   It  is an interesting piece and has your signature on it.  I agree with Lynn (above).  I'm a sucker for reverb and I liked your use of it in this number.  Oh ya, very cool bass sounds on this.   Nice one!!!

Freddie, one of the best reviews I've ever received!  Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to listen to my music.