Video causes crash on loop

New build has created a mess with looping songs with videos in them. The songs crash at the first attempt to loop. I tried changing the formats of the videos but it did it no matter if the videos were mp4, wmv, avi, etc. Tried lots of different songs and they all crash. If you delete the videos, they don't crash when looping but I need the videos for scrolling lyrics and guitar chords. As  workaround, I'm back to the latest(?) Sonar Platinum version and it still loops when the videos are present. I have sent a few midi-dump files into CWBBL and they tell me they got the message but no response yet. Anybody else experiencing this?

Edited by user390096
SOLVED

Mystery. Just updated my seldom used (for CW) Win10 laptop and it loops with no problems (0.04 build 179).  The major difference is that I use the simple on-board sound-card provided by ASUS. My studio computer uses a Universal Audio Apollo Twin but I did test it without any plug-ins at all and it still crashed. I have a Roland Quad-Capture I can try as a stand-in for the Apollo to see what happens.....

Thanx Noel, but how do I rollback, or manually force a reinstall? The Assistant says I'm up-to-date (2020.04 build 179) and doesn't show any way to reinstall what it thinks is a perfectly functioning program.

Yours Truly, Frederick

PS I tried the Roland Quad-Capture and it crashed as well.

It Works! Updated again to 2020.04 build 179 and this time it works for whatever mysterious reason so I'm thrilled. Thanx to all for figuring this out and thanx for showing how to roll-back versions.

Edited by user390096
Solved!

15 hours ago, Noel Borthwick said:

Hello this was an installer problem. It has since been updated. If you are encountering this issue you can simply rollback and then reinstall the latest update again. This should fix the issue for you.

2020.04 build 179 installer has been updated after officially released?