Zo Finding ;)

Zo

Ok guyz , just wanted to share this :

Been playing with Neural DSP Paralax and Darkglass .... trying to get some Fender / ampeg tones .... 

The key element was as usual the cabinet section that i do find kinda limited in those , anyway i recalled that we could load IR's ..

But i don't own IR's , but i also recall during cleaning of comp that even after uninstal of STL tones stuff i've found some folders remaing from demo's in 

C:\Users\Zo\Documents\STL\Tonality\

I also recalled that will putney has some IR for bass , i tried to load them and bingo , what a diff

So i just copied those and have put them in a more common places (Data / library / impulses/Amps & cab ect ...)

So don't hesitate to demo stl tones lol as you ll get those :!!!!!

Wanted to try Putney another time : STL tones said no we can re do demos , i aaksed for a limited time NFR just to be sure that all working after system update , still nope 

i guess the lost a costumer and neural dsp made another one still happy (top support , plugin , and user exeprience ) , selling paralx here just because darkglass is enougth and i don't do metal stuff lol 

image.png

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Thanks for sharing Zo, great find. This search for the greatest tone and stuff sometimes is an energy drainer :P (energy/focus sink).

In fact i was testing amps versus PA ampeg ...and decided to really master the neural ...that i don't know at all ....never used the pedal and parallax is great but maybe to capable for what i need ...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Zo said:

In fact i was testing amps versus PA ampeg ...and decided to really master the neural ...that i don't know at all ....never used the pedal and parallax is great but maybe to capable for what i need ...

Did you like Darkglass better than PA Ampeg VR? 

9 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

Did you like Darkglass better than PA Ampeg VR? 

IK gets my vote personnaly , dark glass is exellent also but i do find that it need a lopt more tweaking usually 

Testing as type the PA , like they amp sim , it lacks sometime the dynamic i have on IK , also the distortion is washed up , you know this modulation of sound to creat the growl , i have it great on IK , but on PA it's different , i need a real ampeg to compare lol ...

I was comapring and considering PA for fast moves during production , fireing amplitube and going threw things can be overkill sometime unless uyou made great starting points (witch i tend to do ) , in PA the SVT pro gets my vote .....

• Like 2