Flamer in cackwalk

Shubham Dubey

Question

10 answers to this question

Cakewalk does not have that facility. Might even be that only FL Studio does.

You will have to do it the hard way. (Program two notes close together.)

If it is any consolation, some drum instruments have a flam articulation, but of course, that doesn't help for other instruments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Robert Bone said:

I am not sure what you mean by the term flaming.  Sorry - can you elaborate please?  Thanks.

Bob Bone

I am asking about flamming when it is active then  we can play 2 or more notes simenteniously trough one note which we have put for making melodies .

Edited by Shubham Dubey

2 hours ago, Nigel Mackay said:

Cakewalk does not have that facility. Might even be that only FL Studio does.

You will have to do it the hard way. (Program two notes close together.)

If it is any consolation, some drum instruments have a flam articulation, but of course, that doesn't help for other instruments.

Thank you I have one more query can you tell me cackwalk has slider option  or not if yes then  how can I use in prv while making melodies? Basically when we have put 2 notes one is below and second is upper notes both notes has Same position but upper note is smaller then below then we have active slider then one below note sound imidiately upper note sound while lower note is not end how can I use of this in cackwalk?

Edited by Shubham Dubey

The effect is called portamento. Or a slide with a guitar. 

That is a function of the individual instruments rather than Cakewalk. There is no PRV setting/function/method of doing it. VST instruments that can do it (not all can), will have a setting for permanently on/off, or a keyswitch that when triggered says "these notes must slide from one to the next." The setting/keyswitch varies from VST to VST.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nigel Mackay said:

The effect is called portamento. Or a slide with a guitar. 

That is a function of the individual instruments rather than Cakewalk. There is no PRV setting/function/method of doing it. VST instruments that can do it (not all can), will have a setting for permanently on/off, or a keyswitch that when triggered says "these notes must slide from one to the next." The setting/keyswitch varies from VST to VST.

yes I am asking about  portamento Where have I to go for using this .