melodyne disappeared

nostradamust

I've had Melodyne since being a SPLAT customer, all of the sudden it's not listed in my region FX.

The only thing that's changed in my since I used it last (just a few days ago) is I was experiencing so many crashes with CbB that I went back to the Dec 2018 version, then when that was also crashing I let it update to newest again.  Now I have no Melodyne in the program, it's still installed correctly in my system.

Any ideas how to see it again in RegionFX?

TIA

48 minutes ago, Sean Michael Robinson said:

This just happened to me. Melodyne doesn't always do a great job of keeping track of liscense approval when you change versions (in my case, it was switching from Melodyne Essentials to a demo of the full program and then back again). Try a clean uninstall of Melodyne, then a re-install and re-register.

Thanks for the help, but for me it ended up being another problem. I went through all the de-activating and re-activating, uninstalling and re-installing only to find out CbB needs to use the VST3 version for Region FX...

With all the issues I've had with VST3 plugins (in Sound Forge 12 mostly), and all the crashes I've been having lately in CbB, I tried removing the path to the VST3 folder and have been using the VST2 version of plugins. Once I tried putting that path back in the vst options, it was back in the Region FX.

So if anyone has this issue in the future, I hope this post will be helpful

• Like 1