Soundtoys Coupon

cclarry

Just to double check - did you sign up for the Effect Rack free trial last month? As musical mentioned above, the code only works if you did (and if you subsequently received the code from them via email).

• Like 1

Yup, the code doesn't work without the free trial. The interface is misleading though, as it does accept the voucher, displays the discounted price, then cancels the voucher during checkout. And the silly upgrade price, that's much higher than buying either the collection or the rack without owning any of their plugins... oh, well. 

A bit puzzling marketing wise - given how popular Soundtoys are, I imagine a lot of people either have the full collection, or own a few plugins (my case); the offer is good enough to draw you into 'upgrading', which you might not do otherwise, so why limit access to the voucher? 

• Like 1

On 5/24/2020 at 3:20 AM, cclarry said:

Odd because I just tried it and it worked on both...so have no clue

hey there.

Any help because, I have tried the free trial - I am a member, and the code still doesn't work. I'd love to purchase it if possible. Any help to get this to work?

4 minutes ago, Hin Fenderson said:

hey there.

Any help because, I have tried the free trial - I am a member, and the code still doesn't work. I'd love to purchase it if possible. Any help to get this to work?

The free trial won't work...you had to have gotten the 90 day license for Effect Rack to be able to make this
purchase from my understanding.

8 minutes ago, Hin Fenderson said:

hey there.

Not unless they change their minds. I'm in the same boat, would get the rack if the voucher works. 

If you want to get the bundle/rack or any of their plugins (without the voucher), AudioDeluxe seem to have the best price, with the 'SPRING2020' discount code.