Soundtoys Coupon

cclarry

35 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I think this is the first time the price for the whole bundle is less than $200!
The upgrade was in the $100 to $200 range...but not the whole shabang!

You're right Lars, per usual...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2020 at 8:30 AM, cclarry said:

Here's Your Coupon to Save $100! 

Have you fallen in love with Effect Rack? We hope so. All of us at Soundtoys want you to stay home, stay creative, and stay busy during these uncertain times.

Your free Effect Rack license will continue through June 30, but we also want to extend an exclusive deal for you to keep it forever. During the Soundtoys Spring Sale (starting now!) we’re giving you an additional $100 off either Effect Rack or the Soundtoys 5 bundle. 

Get Effect Rack for just $299 $99 OR
the Soundtoys 5 Bundle for $499 $199!

It’s the best deal ever! It's only valid with this code:
100-OFF-RACK-OR-BUNDLE-ENDS-MAY30

Not valid on the Soundtoys 5 Academic bundle or upgrade orders.
Cannot be combined with any other coupon. Expires May 30.

https://www.soundtoys.com/product/effect-rack/

Are you sure that's the code? I get a message that the code isn't available right now. It's May 18 so well ahead of the deadline...

• Like 1

I was thinking of getting the effect rack because I thought it was basically the same for getting most of them.  And it was $99, whereas the full upgrade was $160 something with the stuff I"ve got. 

But, correct me if I'm wrong,  you don't get the presets that come with each module.  You only get the presets for the rack.  That's still a lot and very useful, but still it was a dealbreaker for me. 
But getting the rack did sell me on doing the full upgrade during BF when the price is the best.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 10:00 PM, mibby said:

I'm wondering how much they credit you for the full upgrade with just the Effect Rack?

I'd also like to know if registering the effect rack drops your bundle upgrade price. Can anyone report?

On 5/18/2020 at 7:01 AM, STEVEN CASEY said:

Are you sure that's the code? I get a message that the code isn't available right now. It's May 18 so well ahead of the deadline...

I'm also having this problem. Would LOVE to purchase. Any update on whether there is a valid code? 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Make sure you are logged in to the site...this was a customer offer I believe...

EDIT:  Does not work on the upgrade...just the full products

Thanks so much for the reply. unfortunately it's not working. trying to buy bundle, not upgrading.

It tells me this:

100-OFF-RACK-OR-BUNDLE-ENDS-MAY30 discount code isn’t available to you right now

i am logged in and everything, any tips?

Thanks so much, means a lot