Soundtoys Coupon

cclarry

Here's Your Coupon to Save $100! 

Have you fallen in love with Effect Rack? We hope so. All of us at Soundtoys want you to stay home, stay creative, and stay busy during these uncertain times.

Your free Effect Rack license will continue through June 30, but we also want to extend an exclusive deal for you to keep it forever. During the Soundtoys Spring Sale (starting now!) we’re giving you an additional $100 off either Effect Rack or the Soundtoys 5 bundle. 

Get Effect Rack for just $299 $99 OR
the Soundtoys 5 Bundle for $499 $199!

It’s the best deal ever! It's only valid with this code:
100-OFF-RACK-OR-BUNDLE-ENDS-MAY30

Not valid on the Soundtoys 5 Academic bundle or upgrade orders.
Cannot be combined with any other coupon. Expires May 30.

https://www.soundtoys.com/product/effect-rack/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, cclarry said:

It excludes the "Littles" and the included plugins can't be used outside the rack....

Thanks.  I would imagine that the rack doesn't take a lot of CPU, so that's not a huge deal. 

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Look at it this way...my upgrade price is only a few dollars less than buying the
FULL Soundtoys 5...so I would just buy the full one, and off all my singles...and
come out even farther ahead!

What do you mean by "off all my singles"?   Can you resell single Soundtoy plugs if you used them to get a lower upgrade price? 

3 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

What do you mean by "off all my singles"?   Can you resell single Soundtoy plugs if you used them to get a lower upgrade price? 

If you paid the $199 for the FULL Soundtoys 5 then all your singles would still be available to sell...
The FULL Sountoys 5 is $299 - $100 coupon = $199 for FULL Soundtoys 5...sell the singles...get some
of that $199 back!

Edited by cclarry

38 minutes ago, cclarry said:

If you paid the $199 for the FULL Soundtoys 5 then all your singles would still be available to sell...
The FULL Sountoys 5 is $299 - $100 coupon = $199 for FULL Soundtoys 5...sell the singles...get some
of that $199 back!

I guess that works if you already own some of the more popular ones - given that you'd have to pay that $25 ilok transfer fee. If you don't, or own some of the cheaper ones, like me, the Effect Rack deal is really tempting, even without a further upgrade deal.  I'm trying to figure out if there's any disadvantage to having them in the rack (other than the fact that you can't sell them separately). Presumably there's no CPU hit from using only the ones you need in the rack? 

1 hour ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

My last two BF upgrade offers to the full was about $160.  So I don't think the full offer makes sense, even though I could sell stuff. 

Do you think I could sell separate plugins after buying the Rack for $99?  

Yes...the rack is entirely separate from the Plugins from my understanding...so if you 
were content with only being able to use plugins in the rack, shouldn't be a problem

Studying this deal a little more.  Little PrimalTap, Little MicroShift are no loss, because they are just limited editions of the big ones. And  got Little Plate for free.

The exception is Little AlterBoy.  That's the only Soundtoy of significance that's not in the rack. 

And then, looking forward to further additions to Soundtoys, and Soundtoys 6, maybe it's better to wait for BF.

• Great Idea 1

Hmmm... I think it was $140 sumthin'  at some point last year? But that may have been my upgrade price at the time.  (?)  Stock up on the little ones and sales. They discount generously for the bundle based on the plugins you own, plus Black Friday or other sales the upgrade option gets even cheaper...   Still, the $99 for the rack is hard to beat, and I'm sure it'll count towards a bundle discount too...

Edited by mibby