Take Lane Notes Don't Copy When Duplicating Tracks

razor7music

Hello--

I've never noticed this before, so either A) The feature was done away with B) I have a bug or C) I wasn't observant before

When you have a track with multiple take lanes where you've added notes to the lane(s) and then you duplicate the track (and include the events) those take notes don't copy to the new track. Kind of frustrating when you're counting on them.

Base 57--

So I'm clear, what you're saying is that you added notes to at least 2 take lanes in the same track, and when you duplicated the track, those notes copied to the new take lanes in the duplicated track?

This is an important distinction from just saying the notes section works.

Thanks. Well, I may be old, but I'm forgetful! I had actually duplicated a track and selected 5 repetitions when I noticed the notes were gone. I just remembered that, and so I tried it again, and guess what? It works! I guess my session needed to burp or something, but the good news is, I just tried 1, 2 and 5 repetitions and all had my track notes in them.

When it failed before, it was a track with many takes in it-like close to 20. And then I made 5 repetitious duplicates and that's when it failed. I just tried a similar track (20+ takes+ 5 duplicates) and it worked. 

Good news!