New Free Cajon and Bongo library from 8DIO

Canopus

Every time someone complains about free Kontakt libs that only work on the paid version I think about how you also need to pay for a computer and internet service to download the libraries. 

I should start complaining about all the free software for Mac I can't use on my PC. Wait! There isn't any! 🤣

(Disclaimer for those who need it: this last paragraph was a joke—not based in fact, just aimed at making fun of how expensive the Mac ecosystem is. Now go ahead and list those few things that are free for Macs just to make me jealous)

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Actually it's the opposite.  If they write the Library to be able to be used in the FREE Player, then they 
have to pay MORE to Native Instruments, therefore not many will pay that extra for Player Compatibility!

I think the amount a developer has to pay to NI for having a Kontakt library available to Kontakt Player is just over $20 for each sold item. My guess is based on information at RealiTone who sells the Full Kontakt version of RealiVox Blue for $149.95 and the Kontakt Player version for $169.95. And they say:

And we actually charge you less than what we pay them [Native Instruments]. ‘Cause we’re cool like dat!

I might add that RealiTone currently have a deal selling the Full Kontakt version of RealiVox Blue for $99.95 and the Kontakt Player version for $119.95. Also, the Full Kontakt version of RealiVox Ladies is currently sold for $199.95 (regular price $300) and the Kontakt Player version for $219.95 (regular price $320).

• Like 1