The CA-2A!

StudioNSFW

I would think Bandlab would have the IP so Maybe could include it like the bundled instruments as a seperate download... dunno if there is a weird licensing deal with UA or something...but they ought to see if there is a way to include that puppy. Its smooth like buttah..

Edited by StudioNSFW
  • Like 1

Unfortunately there are possible issues with bundling the old SONAR plug-ins now that Cakewalk has evolved 2 years from its origins as SONAR. Even if the plan were to include them as freeware, which we're still not certain they want to do that. There was mention of offering the Cakewalk, Inc. Platinum Suite content for sale at one point. There would have to be a storefront and licensing system set up for that, etc.

It's also another feature to support, and if any incompatibilities are discovered, the current development team may not even have access to the code for some of those old plug-ins. We know they don't for the Sonitus suite or TTS-1.

BTW, I only just now figured out what TTS-1 stands for: Twelve Tone Systems-1. It's so far removed at this point that it didn't even occur to me. I think it's awesome that this bit of that branding has survived into the BandLab era.

• Like 2