Is B.A.P.U. an acronym?

SteveStrummerUK

BAPU is a person?!?!  😨

I thought he was the Big @** Purple Unicorn, kinda of like a version of Barney, except his songs have adult themes and if your naughty on XMas he pokes holes in your amp and/or stereo's speakers with his horn.

I'm still leaving out a cold stein of draft beer beside a cheese & deli plate by the fireplace just in case your info is wrong.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

BAPU is a person?!?!  😨

I thought he was the Big @** Purple Unicorn, kinda of like a version of Barney, except his songs have adult themes and if your naughty on XMas he pokes holes in your amp and/or stereo's speakers with his horn.

I'm still leaving out a cold stein of draft beer beside a cheese & deli plate by the fireplace just in case your info is wrong.

Hmm.............where do you live?

I could use a nice cold stein of draft beer. I might take some cheese and deli depending how bloated I am............................................................................

Be careful how you answer I have Muppets and I'm not afraid to use them.  Load Gonzo into the cannon, Aim..................

Don't make me use them😅

1 hour ago, InstrEd said:

Hmm.............where do you live?

I could use a nice cold stein of draft beer. I might take some cheese and deli depending how bloated I am............................................................................

Be careful how you answer I have Muppets and I'm not afraid to use them.  Load Gonzo into the cannon, Aim..................

Don't make me use them😅

😬

🍺🍠🧀🍺 and a 🍪 for your Muppets!

On 12/23/2018 at 7:08 PM, Will Hackett said:

I think it's like W.A.R. in baseball. It doesn't really mean anything, but certain sports writers like to think it does.

B.A.P.U. is sabermetrics for musicians.

Closest so far.

Apparently, "B.A.P.U." cannot be an acronym. It would have to be written without the full stops/periods = = => BAPU

I really need to get out more 🙄

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Bapu is the chosen one and got his post count transferred over from the old forum. The rest of us are peasants and started from zero😒

If I post 50+ times a day and BAPU doestn't post another post  (like that will happen LOL ) it will only take me 4+ years to catch him.