Tim Petherick Programs for Nebula 20% off

Hidden Symmetry

4 hours ago, Lizzie Foster said:

What's a good starter to get?  I don't really need anything, so I'm always looking for something different, if that makes sense.  

Thanks 

Just to confirm that you need the full N4 commercial edition for these to work, not the free N4 player.

His compressors are the best imo even compared to all the acquas. RA6 for tons of character as well as Sum100. Opto3a and U76 for great LA2A/3A and 1176 emulations. Actually can’t go wrong with any of it, tapes are amazing and  best ITB distortion is SCS power distortion 

Edited by tom
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

On 4/29/2020 at 12:21 AM, tom said:

Just to confirm that you need the full N4 commercial edition for these to work, not the free N4 player.

His compressors are the best imo even compared to all the acquas. RA6 for tons of character as well as Sum100. Opto3a and U76 for great LA2A/3A and 1176 emulations. Actually can’t go wrong with any of it, tapes are amazing and  best ITB distortion is SCS power distortion 

Yes, I got the full version last year during one of the 70% off sales.  Great deal, but I haven't really used it much.  Thanks for the recommendations.  I will try one or two.