PRV window size and location

Yury

Every time I open PRV windows it opens at the bottom of the screen and then I have to maximize it and make it comfortable size and location on the screen for me. 

Is there any way to make it open the way I want it every time in every project?

Edited by Yury

Wait a sec? Can't it be undocked?  I don't know; I almost never use the PRV. If it can be floated, maybe it can be saved at a preferred size and location in a workspace?

I set up a full-sized Console that opens on my second monitor. Seems to me maybe  something similar could be done with an undocked PRV.  Not sure, though.  I will give it a try this evening because it will teach me more about workspaces.

If you want it on a per-project basis, have you tried saving the UI as a screenset? Again, I haven't tested this because I rarely use screensets any more.

Withdrawn; see below.

Edited by User 905133
to withdraw speculation in favor of comments from others

Several options:

- Set the intermedate size of the multidock larger by dragging the divider up. This will be the default size whenever it's opened.

- Shift+D to maximize the multidock.

- Don't ever close the PRV tab. Use D to open and close the maximized multidock, and use the PRV tracks pane to change tracks.

- Undock and 'unfloat' the PRV, maximize it, and Ctrl+Tab between it and the Track View.

- Define a screenset with an undocked, floated and maximized PRV (full-screen), and switch screenset with number keys.

- Various combinations of the above are possible, also.

• Like 3