suggestion for better sampling

Didazne

Why not put an improved sample editor, that is, where you can modify the envelopes, the pich in ST and be able to put glide in a better way I say this since I have had to resort to external vst to be able to do these things and that bothers a lot

BandLab have said little new on the subject of bundled instruments and FX, even the ones that were developed by the old Cakewalk company, for a couple of years now.

In that time, there has been a lot of action in the area of freeware music creation software. There's so much stuff for hobbyists. Professionals still need to drop some money, as is fair and as they should, for the tools of their trade.

Using Sitala or TX16wx bothers you a lot? Halion, SampleTank, Kontakt, BreakTweaker? I would have agreed with you a year ago that Cakewalk really needed its own integrated sampler, but now I'm not so sure it's that high a priority for me. I'm working with BreakTweaker, and it's really specialized.

It would be nice to edit a clip using the tools in Cakewalk, then right click and have "send to CakeSampler" be a menu item. Mixcraft's phrase sampler is that well-integrated and it is really handy.