ChannelRobot #StayHome giveaways

Arjan M

"So whilst all of us have to stay in-doors we thought it would be good to give you something new to play with. So to that end we will be giving away kontakt instruments from our back catalogue, as well as the single voice version of our VST/AU shaping synth S-One.

We plan on releasing one at a time – so make sure you call back every few days to see what else is free."

Download 1 - S-One and The Slice Bundle - Red House
Download 2 – S One and The Slice Bundle - DnB
Download 3 – S One and The Slice Bundle – Disturbed Grooves & ReLoop Atmospheres
Download 4 – S One and The Slice Bundle – DubStep & Electric Elements
Download 5 – S One and The GridMachine Collection
Download 6 – S One and TheDrumFactory Collection
Download 7 – S One, The Modernist Xylophone(Kontakt) & The Modernist Glock(Kontakt)

https://channelrobot.com/covid-19-stayhome/

Edited by ArjanM
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Starship Krupa said:

For the great unwashed who don't own Kontakt (there are such people), it looks like it's basically the SynthOne instrument.

The Kontakt ones are basically hard drive filler.  You probably wouldn't use them.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

That isn't any different than the more than 1TB of Kontakt instruments I already have.  😁

I've probably downloaded that much free stuff during the virus thing.  I think I might have to start passing on a lot of stuff.

Edited by kitekrazy

On 4/28/2020 at 7:26 PM, Matthew Sorrels said:

The register link is there below the login box but the color/font choice makes it almost invisible.

HvIaXD.jpg

Thanks for pointing this out - we've changed the background/font combo so its easier to see...

• Like 1