Amplifikation 360 coming soon!

Dimi

Dear friends,

Please allow me to announce the upcoming product called Amplifikation 360 which planned to be released very soon.

Amplifikation 360 is a free modular playground/virtual rack/wrapper product available both as a standalone or as a plug-ins so Kuassa's users can mix and match different parts/modules of the Amplifikations and Efektors series plugins
 to explore new sounds with it.

Some video teasers showcasing Amplifikation 360 features:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1tDVu6Byr4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPCGr7l0erA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP96MKDioDI

I will update you again soon about the release date. Its almost ready!!!

I hope everyone there are safe during this circumstances,
Stay safe and best regards,

Dimi 

Edited by Dimi
Links
  • Like 1

I have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and . . . (well you get the idea 😉)  for this, and it has been 'coming soon' for so long that there must be another meaning to the word soon over there? 😊 I would hate for Kuassa to be hanging me up by the family jewels, and telling me they would let me down 'soon' 😂

Anyway, I look forward to it being released, I began to think that 'soon' would be after the 10 Anniversary sale winds up, so basically May 1, would that an accurate rendering of the word 'soon'?

@Dimi So whats the go, it's there on the site, download link is there but it takes you to where the only thing you can do to proceed is add a Custom Efektor bundle, don't want to add the bundle, already own them, even if you add it to your order, there is no sign of 360 in the order.

So how do you just download 360? and whats the point of the download link? is it just to early? site not quite ready?

One thing puts me off a bit and that is why does everything you guys make have to have "Amplifikation" in front of it? on my plugins buttons that word takes up a lot of space and I cant see whats after it.

Guitar Rig (<---no problem here)
S-Gear (<---no problem here)
Amplifikation Matchlock (<---can't see this word)
Amplifikation Vermillion  (<---can't see this word)

Don't know which is which without clicking something. Kuassa is a nice looking and sounding short word, AmplifiKation is a wrongly spelt clumsy looking and long word. When I glance at my plugins, it makes me think I've got some pirated Russian plugin there or some cheap or freeware plugin where someone made a spelling mistake.

What about:

Kuassa VM   (Vermillion)
Kuassa ML   (Matchlock)
Kuassa 360

or even:

Vermillion
Matchlock

Edited by Tezza

Be interesting to see if you cop the same flac that IK cop with Amplitube about having presets etc that contain modules that you don't own, and basically having demo products, shop like within the app. I own everything except the Fuzz and the Tremolo, both of which I have no interest in, it doesn't bother me, neither did Amplitube, but IK sure copped a lot of flac about it, and still do, be interesting to see how the people react.

44 minutes ago, Tezza said:

One thing puts me off a bit and that is why does everything you guys make have to have "Amplifikation" in front of it? on my plugins buttons that word takes up a lot of space and I cant see whats after it.

Guitar Rig (<---no problem here)
S-Gear (<---no problem here)
Amplifikation Matchlock (<---can't see this word)
Amplifikation Vermillion  (<---can't see this word)

Don't know which is which without clicking something. Kuassa is a nice looking and sounding short word, AmplifiKation is a wrongly spelt clumsy looking and long word. When I glance at my plugins, it makes me think I've got some pirated Russian plugin there or some cheap or freeware plugin where someone made a spelling mistake.

What about:

Kuassa VM   (Vermillion)
Kuassa ML   (Matchlock)
Kuassa 360

or even:

Vermillion
Matchlock

360 will pretty much solve your issue as long as you don't mind all your Kuassa products being in the one box as it were.

A360 is pretty awesome really, certainly raises the Kuassa line up more than a notch or 2.

May have found 1 little, or possibly big niggle, but I will monitor it as I keep using it before I say anything about it.

Seeing as they gave such a useful and awesome piece of gear for free, I ended up buying Fuzz and Tremolo, the only ones I didn't own, was never really interested in them, but hey now the collection is complete 😉