Automation not working

Leandro

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys! I have just encountered this same problem and wasted a ton of time to try to track it down. I finally have! I went up to the top toolbar area and right clicked "SHOW ALL MODULES".  Specifically find the "MIX" module. There is a button called "ENVELOPE/OFFSET MODE"      This was engaged for some reason. I disengaged it and all of my automation was working again!   I hope this saves you time!   

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I had the same issue and figured it out. User mistake kind of. I accidental clicked the punch in button at some point and was just mixing so I didn't notice it. I unchecked. It was only going to capture the automation during the punch in  region/segment. I hope this helps!!! If so, check out my new song "Tuff" on spotify I made using cakewalk 100% https://open.spotify.com/track/71I3PfFz7m0jNHvfcRCgcV?si=e3163867efe24b8c

• 1 year later...
On 3/21/2021 at 12:41 AM, Justin Glibbery said:

Hello guys! I have just encountered this same problem and wasted a ton of time to try to track it down. I finally have! I went up to the top toolbar area and right clicked "SHOW ALL MODULES".  Specifically find the "MIX" module. There is a button called "ENVELOPE/OFFSET MODE"      This was engaged for some reason. I disengaged it and all of my automation was working again!   I hope this saves you time!   

here I am years later wondering why my automation is messed up after years of using Cakwalk (and Sonar before it). This fixed my problem, thank you!