Mouse scroll vertical zoom

Mental Pug

Question

Hello there. Is there combination of key+mouse scroll for vertical zoom ? I know for horizontal zoom is Alt+Mouse scroll (PC) but i can`t get the vertical one. I am asking because I saw the option for Mouse scroll sensitivity and there is a vertical option and i thought.. it probably exist but I just can`t find it. Thank you.

8 answers to this question

I don't think there is, and what's more binding keys to "Zoom In All Tracks - Vertical" and "Zoom Out All Tracks - Vertical" doesn't seem to work.

There is the vertical zoom tool though (left click between the two magnifying glasses and hold, whilst moving the mouse up & down):

vertical_zoom.gif

Thank you both. I knew about the keyboard shortcut.. i was wondering if there is a way of doing that with the mouse wheel.

And one other thing, if you please. Both the keyboard shortcut and the vertical zoom tool are zooming the tracks relative to the track that is currently selected. Can that be changed in preferences somewhere ? Thanks.

It`s actually Right click and Drag...

But I was asking for the Mouse wheel zoom (scroll). In Track view Options->Mouse wheel zoom options, we got a few customizable options that are for both axis : vertical and horizontal. That`s why i thought that we can zoom in and out vertically using the mouse wheel in combination with Ctrl, Shift, Alt. Like Alt+Mouse wheel scroll zooms in and out horizontally.