Production Voices Concert Grand LE Upgrade from Compact

cclarry

Upgrade and Save

Concert Grand LE only $59 until April 30th

If you own Concert Grand Compact for sforzando and also own the full version of Kontakt, you can upgrade to Concert Grand LE for ONLY $59!

Use COUPON CODE: CGC2CGLE59

Just use the coupon above at checkout to save $90 off the regular price.

https://www.productionvoices.com/product/concert-grand-le/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Craig Fowler said:

200GBs for one piano...I might as well try to squeeze my upright into my tower case!

And remember this is the LE version; just looking at the full libraries are in the terabyte range as they feature higher sampling rates. I continue to be amazed at all that is out there.

6 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I guess they forgot users are no longer impressed with large GB libraries even for one instrument.  

Maybe so. I *could* be impressed if sound/playability was truly leaps and bounds ahead of something else. But there are so many great piano libraries/VIs out there, it's hard for me to see where this fits. I mean, once you've bought a 1.5TB SSD to run it, you're looking at $650USD or so. For that, you could have bought Noire ($150), and Pianoteq standard ($270 @ JRR), plus at least one other really nice instrument (Ravenscroft; Ivory Steinway) as well as half the aging-but-still-quite-nice Sampletekk instruments!  

So...this is either the '59 burst of piano VIs, or it's completely delusional. I'm hoping the former, and that there will be deep, regular sales!