Spitfire LABS Tundra Atmos

cclarry

Did anyone listen to it?  I doubt anyone is going to get too excited about hearing a bunch of ambient city sounds... hey what's next?  Maybe an instrument with a different voice on each key... and each voice says the same thing - "This download does not work... this download does not work... this download does not work..."

(Thinking about it - there probably is someone who is very excited about ambient city sounds...)

I've listened to it. Some excellent atmospheric sounds in there. The Tundra isn't really the city. London Atmospheric was that and that was also superb. - they do interesting and usable stuff with the raw material. A lot better than some of the stuff I've paid for in the past. The installation is clearly a problem for some unfortunately but I've only had one instance of that. A small price to pay for what you get

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Michael A.D. said:

Did anyone listen to it?  I doubt anyone is going to get too excited about hearing a bunch of ambient city sounds... hey what's next?  Maybe an instrument with a different voice on each key... and each voice says the same thing - "This download does not work... this download does not work... this download does not work..."

(Thinking about it - there probably is someone who is very excited about ambient city sounds...)

If you like textures it seems quite good.

There are a number of patches, some sound like synth pads with a touch more naturalism that you might get from something that wasn't organically recorded.

Others sound like processed organic recording sounds.

All depends on what you are into, but I think it is a cool give away.  

• Like 1