Auto Zoom broken?

JoseC

I was having strange interface behavior in a project I was working  in yesterday, like the browser opening too expanded horizontally expanded on project load, occupying half of the screen with the synth rack on top instead of at the bottom. Clicking Auto Zoom in the menu would result in all tracks expanding vertically to cover almost all the screen without having  clicked or resized any of them yet.  This project was created months ago. A new project seemed to behave correctly later. 

I am noticing certain instability with the new update. I had a crash to the desktop just after updating, after a while exploring the new features in a new project with just a couple of tracks loaded. With the transport stopped I held a chord in my keyboard and Cakewalk went poof. The Bandlab Assistant was still open, and I thought that maybe it had something to do with it. I had another crash yesterday, this time in the same project I mentioned above, but it managed to save all my work before.  Anyway, I think this update is great, and the Arranger Track is a very useful tool. I'll keep on working these days and see how it behaves.