Sonic Atoms Novel Piano | Free Library For HALion / HALionSonic

Simeon Amburgey

24 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Sounds very good.

Annoyingly my edit panel looks like this (and the GUI isn't scale-able)

image.thumb.png.07f4ba8e84a7d07b96848c297a04efb6.png

That does look odd.

Try switching to Performance View (Click the “P” near the upper right side) and see what happens?

Also what is your screen resolution.. make sure you are not doing any type of scaling in the Windows display settings. I think there is much improvement that the HALion line could use as far as the GUI. There is not a way to even capture the “window” of the GUI using OBS. If you see my livestream today you will see the problem at the end. I wish I could have caught that before going live. 😳

30 minutes ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

That does look odd.

Try switching to Performance View (Click the “P” near the upper right side) and see what happens?

Also what is your screen resolution.. make sure you are not doing any type of scaling in the Windows display settings. I think there is much improvement that the HALion line could use as far as the GUI. There is not a way to even capture the “window” of the GUI using OBS. If you see my livestream today you will see the problem at the end. I wish I could have caught that before going live. 😳

Performance view takes away the image all together and makes it effectively just a keyboard.

1920x1080 resolution in my display settings which matches my 24 inch monitors native resolution.  

Also tried it on two different machines (same problem on both, 2nd computer is a laptop with a lower resolution native screen).  It appears to be an issue with the player, not the sample library.  Though note to others, despite it being a free player, it only allows one machine install.  

image.png.bf6aebb5834914ef8ac844e5bf0b5650.png

Edited by Brian Walton

1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

Performance view takes away the image all together and makes it effectively just a keyboard.

1920x1080 resolution in my display settings which matches my 24 inch monitors native resolution.  

Also tried it on two different machines (same problem on both, 2nd computer is a laptop with a lower resolution native screen).  It appears to be an issue with the player, not the sample library.  Though note to others, despite it being a free player, it only allows one machine install.  

image.png.bf6aebb5834914ef8ac844e5bf0b5650.png

OK, so there does seem to be a recent update to the player. You can try updating here:

https://www.steinberg.net/index.php?id=downloads_halion_sonic_se_3&L=1

Sorry for your issues and hopefully this update can help?

• Thanks 1