Posted (edited)

I am new in beat producing I have little bit knowledge about it  kindly tell me how can I use of midi tracks from the basic  in cackwalk and why is it required for producing beat we can make beat by audio and instrument track then why is it required please tell me right now I have only this daw I don't have any physical instrument like midi keyboard,a.i,moniter etc without these thing can I make or produce beat kindly tell me I must want to know about it because I want to make Career into it right now I am at basic level kindly tell me asap .from where should I start.

Edited by Shubham Dubey

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, msmcleod said:

Thanks for this vedio I have gained lot of thing trough this vedio thank you

Edited by Shubham Dubey

I was going to suggest that one too. Mike's videos are excellent. Worth watching all of his Cakewalk ones

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JoeGBradford said:

I was going to suggest that one too. Mike's videos are excellent. Worth watching all of his Cakewalk ones

What is chennel name of  Mike in YouTube . is name Mike on channel or something else?

Edited by Shubham Dubey

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, JoeGBradford said:

Creative Sauce

Yeh it,s cool chennel  for cackwalk  when I was watched above vedio I have understood it's great channel for cackwalk I have obtained lot of valuable information by that vedio.

Edited by Shubham Dubey
  • Like 1