Celtic Fantasy

Starise

Marie O'Conor* is tapping her toes to this!

There's been a couple of stutters on my end almost like its out of time for a moment.
Internet traffic I'm betting...
Likewise maybe the "quick" end to the fadeout, iTunes tends to "chop" things off below a certain level; SoundCloud do the same?

t

*Marie O'Conor; me wee maternal Irish **seanmháthair iontach

** my long deceased great grand mother

Edited by DeeringAmps
added comment

The cutoff was my fault. When I ported to the other DAW I clipped the tails a little too short. Not much I could do about it after that. Lesson learned.

I left the timing off a little here and there on purpose. I hate quantization. It's basically the way I played it. 

Thanks for your comments Tom.  That Marie O'Connor is something else. (seriously I don't know who she is) :)

Well the can's were out of reach so I listened on the Adam's instead.  It sounded fine on them, nice job sir you have created an nice sense of space and simplicity in the sound, which is often not the real case with the playing. :) 

bjornpdx , Thank you! I believe it's the "mystical" element that attracts me to some of this. Music with the feeling that there's magic in the air. Does that make sense?

JoeGBradford- Many thanks for listening and comments!

Douglas Kirby- Thank you for giving this a listen on headphones. I'm glad that the outcome was good. The shaker was a sample. I have a shaler I intended to use but I could not locate it at the time. 

Hidden Symmetry, I am releived that it came across ok on a laptop. I always worry about my mixes on laptop speakers. Thanks for listening.

thegaltieribrothers ( Paul)- Thank you Paul for listening and for your comments on the music. Much appreciated. I couldn't have hoped for more than to inspire a dream!

DeeringAmps- At first I thought maybe  Marie o'Conor was an well known artist in another country.  I'll bet your grandmother was quite a woman.

Bajan Blue- Thank you!

Wookie- Thank you for listening.  Adams? Nice!!  The sense of space was made using 2CAudio PBJ.  I appreciate you taking the time to give this a listen.