The scent of Bluebells

TracingArcs

I like it. Very relaxing and uplifting too. That repeating bass line gets hypnotic after a while which is a good thing.  Thought the piano had a bit too much reverb the 1st time I listened but nah, it's okay. The reverb adds to the mood of the piece quite well.

• Like 1

Interesting to that Christian from Spitfire is behind Pianobook. I really like his videos. Are all the samples there Kontakt based? - I don't have full Kontakt so wouldn't be able to take advantage of them if so. Having said that I have just got Total Sampletank Max which has enough sounds for me to be getting on with

Edited by JoeGBradford
  • Like 1

Thanks Joe. The majority of the pianobook samples are Kontakt. Though there are some SFZ (and someone is looking into converting the Kontakt to SFZ). And some are EXS (Logic). I use the free TX16Wx that functions in CWB that will open EXS files in addition to Kontakt. You can still use the Pianobook instruments in the free Kontakt Player with the limitation of 15 mins before having to restart. Something I did for years until I could afford the full version. But you may know all this anyway, apologies if so.

12 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

+ a bunch to that.
I'll echo the comments so far.
Reverb isn't an issue here, would something else be different; yes. Better; well, like many, I own way too many.....

t

Thanks DeeringAmps. Reverbs and Compressors. Can't get enough of them !

Edited by TracingArcs
  • Like 1