The Arranger PDF refrences pages from a Cakewalk document I may not have

Hello ,

I just updated to the most recent Cakewalk version with the hopes of giving the new  arranger a whirl . Looks promising .

I had gotten a hold of the arranger PDF from a link in one of the early access threads .

The arranger PDF makes references to  page links   to a Cakewalk document I don't seem to have ...

After  looking up some of the page numbers mentioned from the arranger help PDF ...It is clear too me that none of my other Cakewalk documentations seems to jive with the info  mentioned in the arranger PDF

6530pvE.jpg

Is there another manual  I don't know about or have ? 

thank you in advance ,

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

47 minutes ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Is there another manual  I don't know about or have ? 

I could be wrong, but I just assumed that an updated reference guide is in the works and the pdf for the arranger track has what will likely be in the new manual when it becomes available.

1 hour ago, scook said:

The last Reference Guide PDF update was made for 2019.09. The online help is current http://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=Cakewalk&language=3&help=NewFeatures.02.html

For me the problem with the online documentation is the lack of a way to search it. The PDF document is easy to search which is the way I use it. When I'm having a problem, am confused, or can't remember something (i.e. most of the time), I look it up using search.

I don't bother with the PDF.

Instead use a web browser to search the index of the web-based help. This is usually enough to find the appropriate page.

While the keyword search returns all the SONAR documentation, using the "SONAR Platinum, Professional and Artist Documentation" filter often returns a usable page albeit for an older product. Often the current page can be brought up by swapping the product in the url from SONAR to Cakewalk.

• Thanks 1