Converting Cakewalk Discuss Login Credentials to SSO

ibnsoul

Question

I've been a Sonar user since 2006, but my Cakewalk login and password can no longer be found. As a result, I tried to create a new one. The system wouldn't let me. It also won't let me migrate my Cakewalk Discuss or Bandlab credentials to SSO so that I can download the Sonar Mac Prototype. Any suggestions?

1 answer to this question

I think you're going down a futile road.   The Sonar Mac prototype is as dead as disco.  If you never got a SSO, you cannot any longer as the database to do so has been toggled to read only (I am in the same boat, no SSO at all).   You can establish a  Bandlab account and use bandlab on a Mac, including thier on line editing, mixing, and mastering  tools, but Cakewalk isn't available to you.   The cloud based Bandlab is more or less compatible with Logic if you just must stay on a Mac.  You COULD also install a Virtual Machine platform like VMWare Fusion, build a virtual PC, and Run Cakewalk in Unity mode....but Cakewalk on a Mac would be a ginourmous refactoring/rewriting effort that Bandlab just doesn't look like they are going to pursue.