NI Massive X Plus 3 Expansions Crossgrade $99

cclarry

To celebrate the release of our first three MASSIVE X Expansions, we’re keeping it sweet with extra-tasty bundles for all the MASSIVE X heads out there. Whether you’ve spent the last year deep in the DNA of our flagship synth, are still rocking the OG MASSIVE, or are new to the game, there’s something for you.

Massive X Plus 3 Expansion Crossgrade for $99 or 3 Expansions for $58

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/komplete/save-on-massive-x-plus-expansions/?uuh=4d5c84521acbe03323d7681a19bf4d0e&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=MSX+expansions+(Massive+OG+owners)+c%3Dmassive_x_expansions+b%3DKomplete+t%3DSalesSpecial_PD&utm_content=owned

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1

Just for the heck of it, I added the Massive X crossgrade to my NI shopping cart for $99.00.

I do not have a Massive license... they usually let you know if you don't qualify for a deal. I didn't check out, but I assume that I could.

40 minutes ago, abacab said:

I do not have a Massive license...

You probably already know this and just forgot to type an 'x', but these are for (the new) Massive X, rather than (the older) Massive

Edit: oops... didn't read the offer fully; thought it was just for the expansions

Edited by antler

I don't think that page for this deal has the crosscheck validity checker like the main Massive X order page does.  If you order it and don't own a Massive license you may find it doesn't authorize.

Also be sure your computer CPU supports AVX otherwise you won't be able to run Massive X at all.

25 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I don't think that page for this deal has the crosscheck validity checker like the main Massive X order page does.  If you order it and don't own a Massive license you may find it doesn't authorize.

Also be sure your computer CPU supports AVX otherwise you won't be able to run Massive X at all.

So 58 $ if you own massive x ? 

Built in massive presets were just ok , for the flagship it was ashame , now i understand the strategy ... i ain t paying 58 for at i rather update my v collection at 99 and get 6 synths a presets 

3 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I can think of a lot of better ways to spend $58 than for three expansions for a synth that is at best blah.  Massive X is/was pretty disappointing.

Mat , the synth istelf is one of the best since a decade imho , but interface was not done as good as the synth deserved .

I sound designed several sounds and it sounds superb ..and not like so heard stuff witch is enougth for me to already deserve a consideraton.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2020 at 6:14 PM, Matthew Sorrels said:

Thanks for that tip on the validity checker. That would be a painful mistake... :(

I do have AVX. The demo ran just fine on my machine, a 3rd gen Intel Core Ivy Bridge (from 2012). AVX2 came later, so I assume Massive X doesn't require that.

On 4/25/2020 at 10:44 PM, Zo said:

Mat , the synth istelf is one of the best since a decade imho , but interface was not done as good as the synth deserved .

I sound designed several sounds and it sounds superb ..and not like so heard stuff witch is enougth for me to already deserve a consideraton.

I liked Massive X's sound, more or less, but after so many years I think I was expecting something more.  Right around the same time it finally shipped I bought VPS Avenger.  In comparison Massive X seemed kind of weak.  As a result I may not have given it a fair chance.

I have Avenger and it's great but am looking to buy Massive X as I find with the demo I'm getting some very special and unique sounding results out of Massive X.

In fact I'm having more fun in Massive X than Zebra 2 which is also excellent but sounds somewhat different