Xperiments FREE Kontakt Instruments

cclarry

29 minutes ago, David Hicks said:

Hey guys. I'm the builder of these free instruments. Sorry for any issues you're having signing up to my website or receiving the download links.

For anyone having troubles – contact me through my support page:  https://www.analogueinstruments.com/getintouch/

Send me your email address and a request for the free instruments. I'll add you to my system manually, and you'll get the links for the instruments shortly after that. 

Many thanks for your patience.

I think there might be a geographic issue going on. Your site isn't working here on my phone mobile network and it's not working on my PC either on my work network.

8 hours ago, Patrick Derbidge said:

I think there might be a geographic issue going on. Your site isn't working here on my phone mobile network and it's not working on my PC either on my work network.

Hey Patrick. Sorry about that. My firewall might be automatically blocking your location. Message me with your email address and I'll send you the direct links to the instruments.

Edited by David Hicks

8 hours ago, David Hicks said:

Hey Patrick. Sorry about that. My firewall might be automatically blocking your location. Message me with your email address and I'll send you the direct links to the instruments.

No worries. I waited til I got home and tried to subscribe again and this time it worked.

• Like 1