Xperiments FREE Kontakt Instruments

cclarry

Worked OK here using Chrome.

It said to allow 3 minutes for the download links to arrive and it took exactly 3 minutes for them to arrive.

Those who haven't received the email maybe check your Spam folder.

Edited by ZincT

14 hours ago, Patrick Derbidge said:

Same here. No matter what browser or email I use.

I guess we should download more browsers until it works.  As one who has more than enough sounds I can't believe I'm going through a set of hoops for a free one.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ZincT said:

Worked OK here using Chrome.

It said to allow 3 minutes for the download links to arrive and it took exactly 3 minutes for them to arrive.

Those who haven't received the email maybe check your Spam folder.

I'm using Chrome.  Have done it a dozen times.  Never goes farther than to say "sending"
Did the same in Edge, and the same result.  I quit...not worth the effort.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I'm using Chrome.  Have done it a dozen times.  Never goes farther than to say "sending"
Did the same in Edge, and the same result.  I quit...not worth the effort.

That's very strange Larry. 

I have contacted them to see if they can send you (and others) the links manually. I have pointed them to this thread so that they can see how many are having issues.  They are actually worth having for the small amount of space they occupy.

Edited by ZincT

Hey guys. I'm the builder of these free instruments. Sorry for any issues you're having signing up to my website or receiving the download links.

For anyone having troubles – contact me through my support page:  https://www.analogueinstruments.com/getintouch/

Send me your email address and a request for the free instruments. I'll add you to my system manually, and you'll get the links for the instruments shortly after that. 

Many thanks for your patience.

Edited by David Hicks
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, David Hicks said:

Hey guys. I'm the builder of these free instruments. Sorry for any issues you're having signing up to the website or receiving the download links.

For anyone having troubles – contact me through my support page:  https://www.analogueinstruments.com/support/  

Send me your email address and a request for the free instruments. I'll add you to my system manually, and you'll get the links for the instruments shortly after that. 

Many thanks for your patience.

Thanks for your reply to my email David and for also posting here. I was just about to copy your email here so you saved me the need to. 

Hopefully this will get you and others sorted @cclarry

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1