Matthew White

All M-Themes and Splash Screens Pack (Updated for 2021.12)

56 minutes ago, Sridhar Raghavan said:

Great Matthew. If you can also include the download link, it would be nice/handy.

It's there but named as the pack name rather than a URL. 

Untitled.png

Edited by Matthew White

1 hour ago, Sridhar Raghavan said:

Great Matthew. If you can also include the download link, it would be nice/handy.

I've changed the font size to make it stand out a bit better now, I meant to do that anyway but forgot lol. It's been a busy day so I'm a little fatigued.

On 2/11/2022 at 8:44 PM, Sridhar Raghavan said:

I imported Midnight Blue, Racing Green and one other and started modifying Midnight Blue, to gain some understanding of the theming work.

Sri, I'm flattered that you chose my themes as a starting point!

I think they're good references for deep-diving, because I've changed so many things from the defaults. With Racing Green, especially, almost everything that can be changed has been changed.

BTW, I suggest you open a new thread to describe your adventures in theming. I think it would help others to learn from what you're doing; they're more likely to see it if you have your own thread.

Star Krupa

You should feel very good about it. 
It is a case of Name Matters.
I am very happy that I made that instinctive choice - and will also explore racing green, as well as the new updated pack by Mathews. 

I have placed the Themes work on hold to sort out the other environmental idioms -- getting Swar Plug, Native Instruments working with Cakewalk.

regards

• Like 1

BTW, Matthew, I want to thank you for hipping me to the fact that the splash screen is just an image file that can be changed. There is so much cool "reverse engineering" in this subforum.

• Like 2