Sonuscore FREE Instrument - Flute Ethnic Phrases

cclarry

Thank you for your trust in Sonuscore and our software instruments! We are very proud to be among the first addresses for so many incredibly talented musicians out there. As a thank you for your continued support and the great feedback, we have prepared a little gift for all of you!

The FREE “Ethnic Flute Phrases” instrument is a handy scoring tool, made to breathe life into every composition. It includes 100+ live recorded ethnic flute phrases, providing an expressiveness which is unachievable in traditional sampling.

GET IT NOW FOR FREE

[Note: This product requires a FULL version of Native Instruments' KONTAKT. The free Kontakt player is not sufficient, as it only runs the instrument in DEMO mode.]

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Sonuscore is the best.  First their Origins Collection.   Then they are giving away 25 copies of The Orchestra at Best Service.   And now this. 

I've always been curious about their phrase libraries because everything they do is so good.  But I don't usually use phrases. 

• Like 2

Note: this isn't the full instrument, which goes for 99 euros.  This has a hundred phrases and the full one has 900.  Plus four flutes and 3 legato instruments.

Oddly, they don't say which flutes are in the full package, but as the player is Chinese I'm assuming 4 Chinese flutes.   She is seen playing it like a recorder in the picture, so maybe a Xiao.  And there is a shot in the video of her playing flute-style, so that's probably a Dizi.  A lot of these instruments come in different ranges. 

• Thanks 1

I was really impressed how good the Origins Collection is and an excellent    usable library (especially the dual instrument playability....very melodic)). Are there any other libraries like this that you can recommend?

• Thanks 1

I downloaded it without issues. 

It's really nice.

There are phrases from all four instruments in this freebie. The instruments are Qu di and Bang Di (variations of Dizi), Xin Di (modern version of Dizi) and Dong Xiao (another word for Xiao)

Here's the video for the full version.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The way this seems to work is that you get 6 sets of phrases, divided into beginning, middle and end. You can also change the keys, although my impression is that you can't get all the keys from the freebie.

While it's not a Kontakt Player library and doesn't have NKS, if you load this up in Komplete Kontrol, you'll see all the colors of each section.

And they have great customer service! A couple of weeks ago when I purchased the Origins Bundle I didn't create an account. I've since created an account and sent them an email to see if they could have the bundle appear in my account. I received a return email within 10 minutes!