Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cclarry

VSTBuzz: 95% off “Bedroom Producer Essentials”

Recommended Posts

Looks like good VFM. 

Anyone have any experience with The Drumbank stuff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would I be still considered a Bedroom Studio Producer if my studio was in my Attic??

I just never heard of the term,  Attic Studio Producer 😕

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jesse g said:

Would I be still considered a Bedroom Studio Producer if my studio was in my Attic??

I just never heard of the term,  Attic Studio Producer 😕

Where I live there are no basements.   If I did it would be like a DAW museum where I would slap together my old socket A system and use Gigastudio 2 and W2000.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ZincT said:

Looks like good VFM. 

Anyone have any experience with The Drumbank stuff?

They are not as heavily distributed.   They seem to be for the trap crowd. What is tempting about this is the amount of midi files.

https://www.adsrsounds.com/vendor/thedrumbank/

A good place to check and what is popular.

These kind of sales are a weakness for me.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

They are not as heavily distributed.   They seem to be for the trap crowd. What is tempting about this is the amount of midi files.

https://www.adsrsounds.com/vendor/thedrumbank/

A good place to check and what is popular.

These kind of sales are a weakness for me.

Thanks, yes I noticed there was a lot of MIDI.

Anyway, I have a while to contemplate. You tempted? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Thanks, yes I noticed there was a lot of MIDI.

Anyway, I have a while to contemplate. You tempted? 

Always but if it were other genres I probably would.   I like that they have midi drum patterns.  Vol 1 and 2 Ultimate Midi packs are included.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...