PA Amek EQ 200 Info

cclarry

• 4 weeks later...

Dirk posted on FB-

"We announced earlier today that the new AMEK EQ200 would not be available separately upon its launch on May 19. We had lately indeed planned to make this high-end plugin available via our cost-effective rental bundles only.

BUT... some users on facebook have made me aware of the fact that we had sent out promotional emails earlier this month already, with a $25 voucher, and the promise to let you buy the new May releases (incl. the AMEK) using your voucher.

Now, we may be crazy sometimes, but we will always do our best to honor our promises to you, so I took the decision right now to launch the AMEK EQ200 on May 19 exactly the way you are used to with all our launches.

The EQ200 will be available in our MIX & MASTER and the MEGA bundles, but you will be able to buy a perpetual license as well."

• Like 2

We have worked on it for ages, so it's not going to be a cheap plugin for sure, but there will be intro pricing for our email list as always

Question is: will the full price exceed their currently most expensive plugin (bx_console Focusrite SC, $349)?

Makes no difference to me: I have enough EQs, and I don't think I can hear a clear difference between them; but then that's just me.

36 minutes ago, antler said:

Question is: will the full price exceed their currently most expensive plugin (bx_console Focusrite SC, $349)?

Makes no difference to me: I have enough EQs, and I don't think I can hear a clear difference between them; but then that's just me.

I fully agree :) Even if there is any clear difference often there are doubts for pricey plugins if that difference is worth such money...

Or sometimes in blind test not beeing under marketing spells which one actually sounds better :)

Or another point do I need every color possible to use to do what I want?

• Like 1