PA Any Plugin for $49.99

cclarry

I Turned 49 Today -
$49.99 Party is ON!

Pick as many plugins in 1 order as you can carry.
For just $49.99 per plugin!
(a few restrictions apply, see below)

HAPPY-4999

Use this Voucher Code during checkout and save
This code can only be used once (1x) per user!
Please feel free to share the code with your friends.
This promotion ends April 30 - 11:59pm California time

Is Triad a bigger version of Byome? From looking at the PA website, it seems like Triad is Byome, but with capability to use up to three user-defined bands. Just wondering why someone would need the Byome&Triad bundle that Eusebio mentioned; or did I miss something?

3 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

So the older he gets the more expensive his s#!t gets? 

It's catch-22. They're still too expensive to be a great deal, while the other deal, the Maag EQ, is too cheap for me to be able to use my voucher. You just can't win 😪

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Amazing that a lot of stuff I got around for under $10 has a high list price. I have enough compressors and eqs, don't want any amp sims.

Which one of those consoles would someone recommend?

Lindel 80 , ssl 9000 would be stuff that covers the widest range combined ....

1 minute ago, Hatstand said:

has anyone tried with the other SSL emulators other than the 9000 series?

They're all decent.  They have the TMT (Tolerance Modeling Technology) which
actually allows it to be like a "Mixing Console" where you can assign each instance
of the plugin it's "own channel" on the board, just as if it were a real console.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I came close  (looking at SSL E, G, or Magnum K) but spent my credit elsewhere.  You can basically get these plugs for $24.99/ea combining with your respective loyalty voucher which is tempting.  I don't have the $50 or $75 LVs but they would work the same e.g. put all three of the ones mentioned in the cart at $49.99/ea minus the $75LV.

10 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

You can basically get these plugs for $24.99/ea combining with your respective loyalty voucher which is tempting.

But not if you live in Sweden (or Europe in general)! I have to pay additonal 25% tax. So to me it is no real deal ($31.24)!

• Sad 1

To best use my monthly voucher I'll probably get BYOME and bx_XL v2 in this sale. But I'll wait 'till the end of the month for the case PA releases a new Wolfgang Palm synth until then (and supposing I could get it for around $50 bucks or less).

Edited by Sergio

7 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Just curious, @kitekrazy and @Sergio why BYOME and not TRIAD?

In my case it's because I already have TRIAD and also there's not many plugins left for me to get from PA.

And if you'd like to know why BYOME if I already have TRIAD... well... because it's an audio plugin, isn't it? 🙂

Just kidding. It's because multi band can be unnecessary in many situations. I think It'll be less bloated and also I could save some CPU cycles using BYOME instead.

Edited by Sergio
  • Thanks 1

Thank you!

I thought that the bands could be individually turned off and It would be possible to leave just one, but I just read the manual and saw that I was mistaken, that there is a dropdown with options for 2-band or 3-band (or other ways to split the input like m/s), and that the disable button for the band just disables the application of effects to the band (a bypass for the band rather than disabling the band split)