Tracktion Collection Sampler

cclarry

Collective Special Offer

Take a tour around the must-have instrument Collective. Watch the video below to see it in action.

Designed to provide a wide array of both traditional and synth based instruments this swiss army knife toolkit has something for every style of music production

With samples and presets meticulously crafted by A-List celebrity sound designers including LA film composer Jörg Hüttner, Eric Moon, Dave Polich, Alessandro Cardinale and our very own Wolfram Franke you have vast sonic library to pick from

An indispensable tool for building your next masterpiece and for a limited time only $30!!!

BUY NOW $30

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can't find documentation on Collective...
No video at OP's link.  Found it, see below
It appears to be abandoned or at least neglected as there is no mention or connected links on website but based on link in OP it is still sold if you can find it...

What is it and does it only work with Waveform?
No, 23/64 bit VSTs and 32/64 bit AAX versions.

Looks like I own a copy...  I bought into Waveform a couple of versions back, but never took to it.

Edited by TheSteven

Found the email...

Also found I have v1.1.8 installed - latest version is v1.2.2

Changes:
V1.2.2
- Fixed possible crash on opening or closing the plugin window.

V1.2.1
- Reduced plugin and instrument load time drastically when the samples folder(s) contain lots of samples.
- [Linux] Possible crash on startup fixed.

V1.2.0
- [Windows][Linux] Fixed drive types Medium and Hard going silent with increased drive settings.

V1.1.9
- Custom Instrument and Sample paths recognized properly.
- Internal improvements.

Thanks Larry!
I forgot I even had this and now it's updated!

Edited by TheSteven
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Can't find documentation on Collective...
No video at OP's link.  Found it, see below
It appears to be abandoned or at least neglected as there is no mention or connected links on website but based on link in OP it is still sold if you can find it...

What is it and does it only work with Waveform?
No, 23/64 bit VSTs and 32/64 bit AAX versions.

Looks like I own a copy...  I bought into Waveform a couple of versions back, but never took to it.

Same here.  They gave out a nice deal when Cakewalk went under and I bought it.   I've had a license ever since it was born and I paid for those upgrades. They raised their prices on upgrades and their upgrades from 8 till now seem quite frequent to other DAWs I have so I don't even keep it on my system.  I didn't bother with the free version since I have Bandlab.  I lose my fondness for DAW developers that seem to spend more time trying to sell you their plugins and less time between paid upgrades.