Spitfire LABS Strings 2 Updated to 1.02

cclarry

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

Run the SAA to update

This was mentioned in the other thread by arjanm!

Thanx arjanm!

Not showing up for me.    Odd that after downloading anything it asks where to install despite you stated it in the preferences.

1 minute ago, kitekrazy said:

Not showing up for me.    Odd that after downloading anything it asks where to install despite you stated it in the preferences.

I've noted that also.  Why ask for a location in "preferences" if you are going to repeatedly
ask for it upon update or install?  Doesn't quiet make sense, other than to "know" what you
have installed I guess

9 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Odd that after downloading anything it asks where to install despite you stated it in the preferences.

The LABS libraries are small enough, but their bigger libraries might not fit all on the same drive. This way you can spread them among different drives.

10 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

The 'Default Content Path'  in Setting is not the 'Spitfire Audio - LABS' folder, it's where the 'Spitfire Audio - LABS' is to be placed or found.
Assuming that you have located all your libraries in one location - if this is set correctly the program will always ask you but it will already be pointing to the correct location.

21 hours ago, TheSteven said:

The 'Default Content Path'  in Setting is not the 'Spitfire Audio - LABS' folder, it's where the 'Spitfire Audio - LABS' is to be placed or found.
Assuming that you have located all your libraries in one location - if this is set correctly the program will always ask you but it will already be pointing to the correct location.

It doesn't.

Don't know what do say as it has been on working on mine since I made the change, but there may be other factors in play.
Could be your Spitfire.properties file has other locations listed and that's affecting things or maybe it's something on my side.
We'll see what happens when they release the next library...

Edited by TheSteven