Eventide Spring Reverb

cclarry

FYI, this is locking up my projects ( "Cakewalk Application is not responding" ) any time I try to insert it into an existing project.

I can get it to work on a new project using the "basic template", but it's a hard no go otherwise. 

I only installed the VST3 version. Works fine in Studio One, Pro Tools and Reaper. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Kind of reluctant to pick up yet another reverb...  anything special about this one?

If you're a guitarist and use amp sims, definitely. I use either this or PSP Nexcellence instead of the reverb on some amp sims. They're both great. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Kind of reluctant to pick up yet another reverb...  anything special about this one?

The ribbon thing letting blend between 2 settings of different knobs positions, can be also MIDI controlled. Quite interesting approach :)

And sounds great not only on guitars but also on pianos or even vocal. :)

Edit: Forgot mention I  like it on strings as well

Edited by Piotr

4 hours ago, TheSteven said:

It sound superb but i skipped it because audiothing , overloud  and also sunset akg , also cause of the cpu hit ... if you don t own  anybgood springs ...great option but i would go audiothing for variety if you a springs lover  .... if variety of colors isn t a priority , don t think twice , like all eventide stuff : top quality ..