MeldaProduction - Eternal Madness Sale of 2019 6th round

TheSteven

MeldaProduction has announced the 6th round of the Eternal Madness Discount 2019!
50% OFF some of the most powerful audio plugins on the market until February 10th (23:59:59 UTC).

I don't usually mention the weekly Melda sale but this week they're selling MRotary
Eternal madness price: € 50 (± $ 58)  Regular price: € 99
which a number of our fellow CbB compatriots have mentioned is their favorite plugin for this type of effect.

MRotary - design your own rotary cabinet from any material and up to 6 speakers, the ultimate rotary!

MAutoAlign - the ultimate phase cancellation solution. A must-have for every mixing engineer!

MDrumLeveler - the ultimate dynamics processing tool specifically designed for drums!

MFreeformAnalogEq - just draw what you want and make it happen with the audio quality of parametric analog filters!

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

• TheSteven changed the title to MeldaProduction - Eternal Madness Sale of 2019 6th round

Here's Melda's video on MRotary.
TBH I find Melda video demos lacking, they rarely pick the best (or even good) material to demo their plugins over and often making an awesome plugin seem meh.
How about  demoing some classic Leslie tones (ala Jon Lord or Whiter Shade of Pale, or any of  dozen other examples) instead of lame noodling?
Maybe I just got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and am being too harsh.  I guess it's better to have a plugin that sounds better on your tracks than it does on the web demo, than the other way around.
Anyway this demo shows the plugin's workings...

Edited by TheSteven