Anyone Seen This Before?

Grem

I have never gotten that, I guess I'm more stoic than you, or too busy writing my notoriously long-winded replies, but while we're on the topic of reactions, y'know how we all have our "Member's total reputation?" (huh-huh, huh-huh) I wanna know which reactions add and subtract to it so I don't accidentally step on some member's reputation when I didn't mean to. I'm free with the Like, because I really do think that anyone who participates in a discussion, especially new people who might be afraid to, contribute to it. Also the Thanks and the Good Idea when appropriate.

But if someone posts about John Prine passing away and I react "Sad," I would hope that doesn't ding them, and similarly, if they were to post that, say, Pro Tools added pop-out channel strip plug-ins and Avid were crowing about how innovative that was, and I reacted "Meh," I wouldn't want that to ding them.  Even if someone were to post that they only use WASAPI instead of ASIO because they had done A/B testing and it sounded better and I reacted "Confused," I still wouldn't want it to lower their reputation.

I'm pretty sure that "Meh" is the "downvote," so I reserve that for people posting words in all capitals commanding that the developers get their act together or whatever, but I wanna know, I really wanna know.

Not that anyone in this topic doesn't have rep to friggin' burn, I notice.

• Great Idea 1