Computer Music Magazine $1 Sub at Zinio

cclarry

Just tried again and it worked. Not sure where you're from Anxious, but maybe it's U.S.  only type thing?

PS. This is what my Account looks like now. Does the "Pending" mean it'll go "Active" once the other runs out? If so, as Sir Fleer said, you can stack 'em!

image.png.38df753e1370bd45f467af7f1f405e51.png

Edited by mibby

20 minutes ago, Anxiousmofo said:

I tried that myself, but no success to be had.

I dropped them a line.  Thanks, Larry.

Should've jumped on the 3 for free.  Just lazy. Or trying to work from home while keeping my kid doing his school stuff remotely. Or something.

I've never seen a 3 for free offer.  Last post was also 3 for $1.

Just now, Anxiousmofo said:

The one before that last $1 one was 3 for free.  It applied to a ton of different magazines.

Ahh...the last "free" one on a bunch of stuff didn't see Computer music , though I nabbed some random other things.  Must have missed the CM one.

48 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Thanks Mibby...I was trying to get that confirmation from Fleer.  I added 3 issues to my free 3 issues...I don't want to 
take advantage of it, but I'll take 3 more for a buck!

Sorry guys, was out on a bike to get some bread. 

Oh yeah, they stack. Man, do they stack!

• Thanks 1

are people sure it stacks ? thanks for heads-up on offer - I've subbed for 3 issues for £1

but does pending actually mean you'll get another 3 issues after the current ones ?

would you "cancel" your existing "3 for £1" subscription otherwise I'm worried might get charged for a full year rather than it start the "pending one "

thanks to OP !

28 minutes ago, Mark B said:

are people sure it stacks ? thanks for heads-up on offer - I've subbed for 3 issues for £1

but does pending actually mean you'll get another 3 issues after the current ones ?

would you "cancel" your existing "3 for £1" subscription otherwise I'm worried might get charged for a full year rather than it start the "pending one "

thanks to OP !

Yes...pending is a "new" subscription stacked on top of an old one.  The "new" one won't kick in until the "old" one is expired!

Yep, that’s the only thing to look out for: disable the auto-renew each time a new (now “pending”) sub starts. 
Meanwhile, don’t forget to disable your payment selection under Payment Method in your Zinio AND PayPal accounts. You’ll only have to do that once.

• Thanks 1