Free Plugin Boutique Radio Plugin

cclarry

FREE: Plugin Boutique Radio Plugin (VST/AU/AAX/Standalone)

Radio lets you stream and sample from a diverse list of internet radio stations, inside your DAW, and records the last 30 seconds of any streamed material, ready to drag and drop into your projects. Finding new samples to inspire your music has never been done like this before!

The onboard FX section lends Radio the authentic air of real consumer equipment, with 24 processors to make your feed sound like it’s coming through a genuine tube radio speaker, car stereo, phone or other device. 

But note, the copyright of all sources remains with the creator, publisher or other rights holder.  If you want to use any sound material recorded from Radio you will need permission from the rights holder.

Use Coupon - PBSCRD

Your coupon can be redeemed at Plugin Boutique. Offer valid until 3rd May at 23:59 PST

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/3-Studio-Tools/72-Utility/3941-Radio

• Like 6
  • Thanks 8

I got this on a very cheap deal a while back.

It's a useful source of Internet radio and the latest version (1.1.5) has a lot of Worldwide Internet radio stations as well as being able to add your own and record them. 

No brainer for free.

Radio.thumb.jpg.bdce59e3918d6ff7a99129e39e54b826.jpg

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 2

I had wanted Radio previously, but never got around to it.  So this is great news.  Thanks Larry!

Not to be confused with Old Radio - recently introduced as a Kontakt instrument - at about $15 as of the intro offer that's about to expire:

http://aldennuldenproductions.com/product/old-radio/

Which is interesting in its own niche.

• Like 1

I have been interested in it, y'know, every so often you hear something really cool and it's an interesting idea to be able to go back in time 30 seconds and capture it for study/use. I still have too many old school shackles on my head to just outright nick someone else's sound or groove, but I don't have a problem with putting it under the microscope to figure out what made it tickle my fancy.

Listening to it right now. First impressions....sounds pretty good despite WASAPI and ASIO being absent from audio output choices....lack of search function for finding stations is needlessly frustrating....hmmm, pasting SomaFM stream addresses results in "station offline" error messages, but the same stations load okay from their preset menu....can't find a way to examine their presets to see what a "good" address looks like. Kinda rough around the corners, sort of looks like development stopped at some point.

Verdict: worth every penny, glad I have it, glad I didn't pay more.