Aria Sounds Catalyst Cinematic Percussion

cclarry

Catalyst Percussion 90% off Sale

We know times are tough lately and money is tight so for a limited time, we'd like to offer you a huge 90% off our flagship cinematic percussion library "Catalyst Cinematic Percussion"

Normally €99, you can get it for just €9 (90% off!) using the code "stayathome" for a limited time...(please don't share this code)

https://ariasounds.com/catalyst_kontakt_drums_percussion.html

• Thanks 1

Downloaded it last evening. Covers some bases for me in mixes. I had epic drums and believe this is a great addition to that. The "keys" sound sound like the best wind chimes ever to me. Would fit well in one of my elven mixes.

On 4/17/2020 at 12:03 AM, cclarry said:

using the code "stayathome" for a limited time...(please don't share this code)

Is this code not available for everybody? Was thinking of sharing it further.

Edited by Kal S

On 4/17/2020 at 3:00 PM, Tapsa Kuusniemi said:

And it's Aria Sounds so you're possibly wasting a tenner on something that you will never use.

Hardly any information on the site. The few audio clips don't really give much of an idea.

Is it not worth buying even at 90% off?

3 minutes ago, Kal S said:

Is this code not available for everybody? Was thinking of sharing it further.

It's supposed to be for Customers only.  Most here ARE customers...so I felt no harm in sharing.
I would NOT share on "Facebook" or other public forums, but what you choose to do is up to
you!

15 hours ago, cclarry said:

It's supposed to be for Customers only.  Most here ARE customers...so I felt no harm in sharing.
I would NOT share on "Facebook" or other public forums, but what you choose to do is up to
you!

Thanks for the heads up.

I am not a customer yet so guess I am not entitled to using the promo code.

No point of sharing it further too then.

9 hours ago, Tapsa Kuusniemi said:

I wouldn't. But then again I do not hold Aria Sounds in high esteem as their London Strings were utter shite.

That's why I asked. I believe Audio Plugin and/or VST Buzz have offered some of Aria's products in the past but the discussions around then didn't suggest that any of those deals were worth investing in. Irrespective of the massive library sizes in some cases.

I should state that for me, this was a good deal. Not an extensive collection but certainly some sounds I do not have in other libraries, particularly the various frame drums An additional value is that the mic placements really do make a difference to the tones, seemingly with hardly any impact on memory. Ultimately YMMV but I was ok to chance a relatively small gamble to find out for myself.