Total Studio Max up to 75% off

cclarry

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

If there is no transfer option then it can't be transferred...nothing to think about...
If it was part of Bundle, you HAVE to sell the bundle

Ok so fender collection serial is the one i ll have to give to the guy for him to get fender 2 also ?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Yes, if they were purchased as "Fender Bundle"

Yes for the bundle but no if it is a group buy, then it would only transfer F1 and F2 would remind with the other group buy, am I right? sorry to bother you

• Like 1

Just now, arnoldoo said:

Yes for the bundle but no if it is a group buy, then it would only transfer F1 and F2 would remind with the other group buy, am I right? sorry to bother you

EXACTLY!  If you bought Fender 1 in the group, and got Fender 2 as a "Freebie" ONLY Fender 1 is transferable...

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JoeGBradford said:

Fitzroy - I don't understand what is 'meh' about helping the most disadvantaged in society? Unless of course you prefer not to?

Beside returning a courtesy, it's an amused 'meh', don't take it to heart. You reacted to an earlier post of mine, so I assume you include me among those who you think have a problem with paying taxes. I don't, you misunderstood my post. So you distance yourself from those naughty,  tax-avoiding people, then state that in fact you have avoided paying tax by using the same loophole, and finish by wrapping it all into a positive ethical stand. I just thought it's contradictory, and funny. All good, man :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

EXACTLY!  If you bought Fender 1 in the group, and got Fender 2 as a "Freebie" ONLY Fender 1 is transferable...

not it was the Fender 1 + 2 thingy but i only see transfert for fender 1 so i guess this is the fender i bought to get the buy 1 get ten you remeber ? the other fender must be nfr now isnce it was second hand .... thks you reminded me 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zo said:

not it was the Fender 1 + 2 thingy but i only see transfert for fender 1 so i guess this is the fender i bought to get the buy 1 get ten you remeber ? the other fender must be nfr now isnce it was second hand .... thks you reminded me 

Yeah...you almost need to "Track" what you buy, and what you get otherwise, to know what's what with IK...

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Yeah...you almost need to "Track" what you buy, and what you get otherwise, to know what's what with IK...

i really wish they give us a way to manage stuff in account better , it a mess , one reason i wanted the total is to get ird of every singles i have to only have 4 or 5 entry

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Kal S said:

Are we allowed to choose currency at the time of checkout on the IK Multimedia site? 

The promo page shows prices both in USD and Euros.

The currency type depends on your country, so you can check it once you are logged in :D

5 hours ago, Kal S said:

Are we allowed to choose currency at the time of checkout on the IK Multimedia site? 

The promo page shows prices both in USD and Euros.

Mine is lock to euros since i created the account back then to receive ARC in France , while i was in New Orleans back the most of the time , never been able to reverse , that's why i never buy anything even with jampoints at IK since we get that magic extra 20 % ...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zo said:

Mine is lock to euros since i created the account back then to receive ARC in France , while i was in New Orleans back the most of the time , never been able to reverse , that's why i never buy anything even with jampoints at IK since we get that magic extra 20 % ...

You can definitely contact them and tell them your "new" address. They are not after your taxes, so it won't make a difference to them.  

2 minutes ago, arnoldoo said:

You can definitely contact them and tell them your "new" address. They are not after your taxes, so it won't make a difference to them.  

yep i never done since i don't buy hw and usually go at jrrshop or audodeluxe , the question is : is IK + jampoints cheaper than JRRSHOP for exemple ?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zo said:

yep i never done since i don't buy hw and usually go at jrrshop or audodeluxe , the question is : is IK + jampoints cheaper than JRRSHOP for exemple ?

at this moment, if you have enough jampoints, yes. But is not always the case

6 hours ago, arnoldoo said:

The currency type depends on your country, so you can check it once you are logged in :D

Can't seem to find that option anywhere short of changing my address to a US location.

Can @peter from IK Multimedia please help.

On 4/17/2020 at 11:34 PM, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Yes, glad it all is worked out.  I'm still here alongside you in the "getting older and having more confused moments" if that helps 😀

Hi Peter.  Quoting your post since I couldn't figure out how to tag you.

Is there a way to switch currencies at checkout without needing to manipulate our address?