Total Studio Max up to 75% off

cclarry

Just an update to my crashing problem with ST4 loading ST3 & 2 sounds that was discussed a while back. Still happening so I have raised a support ticket with IK. Interestingly none of the extra ST content in Total Max (Orchestral Percussion, Neil Peart Drums etc) has caused a crash yet. As soon as I went back to loading ST2 & 3 sounds though the crashes recommenced 😞

33 minutes ago, JoeGBradford said:

Just an update to my crashing problem with ST4 loading ST3 & 2 sounds that was discussed a while back. Still happening so I have raised a support ticket with IK. Interestingly none of the extra ST content in Total Max (Orchestral Percussion, Neil Peart Drums etc) has caused a crash yet. As soon as I went back to loading ST2 & 3 sounds though the crashes recommenced 😞

Shoot me a message with your ticket number. We should be able to figure out what's going on here and get you back to making music.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, husker said:

The Resistance

I'm so on the fence about this.  I really don't need it.  And it sounds like the install is a royal pain.  

But I can get it for $128

You can add another Jam Point to bring it down to $125.99 - know, because that's MY price!  😛

As big a nussance as I find the IK universe to deal with, they are still top quality products.

And THIS kind of 🤯  my mind.

With 94 products, 16,800 sounds, 39 high-end mixing/mastering processors and over 350 gear models for guitar and bass...

Now, if ARC 3 was a part of the package...  🤔 

Edited by mibby
  • Like 3

Be strong men! In nature an animal will gnaw its own leg off to get out of the trap. I was going to say some mouthwash would probably be a good idea but on second thought I would go with Wild Turkey. It could be used in several ways.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, BassDaddy said:

Be strong men! In nature an animal will gnaw its own leg off to get out of the trap. I was going to say some mouthwash would probably be a good idea but on second thought I would go with Wild Turkey. It could be used in several ways.

I'm trying to be but I would get all this even some doubles but I would get this all for lower then what I almost was going to spend on Miroslav Philharmonik 2 late last year. I held off because I knew I wouldn't have the time to play with the software.

20 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

I'm trying to be but I would get all this even some doubles but I would get this all for lower then what I almost was going to spend on Miroslav Philharmonik 2 late last year. I held off because I knew I wouldn't have the time to play with the software.

Same here. I have had it now, maybe a month. The first few days I played with it. My intentions were to dive deep into the program. Then  life happened. Hopefully I'll swing back around to it soon....if you don't use it, you won't loose it. Eventually I'll get there.

• Like 2