Total Studio Max up to 75% off

cclarry

5 hours ago, InstrEd said:

Man go over to some of the religious forums if you want to have some nastiness!  I'm not going to name any, you can google search some if you want. 

After my brother committed suicide I went looking for some comfort and not what I found at all on those forums.  The fighting about who is right and who is wrong still has me shaking my head. Anyway I know we are not suppose to talk religion here so carry on.  I'm glad this place has a good sense of humor about most of the posts.

Really sorry about your brother.

It is hard to believe but also inevitable that an obsession with dogma can overwhelm basic human decency. You deserved better in your hour of need. I hope you found it.

I meet a lot of people whose loved ones have died by suicide. It is nearly always appalling for those left behind. Incredibly difficult. I wish you and your family all the best.

Edited by musical
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yep, my brother-in-law had to grown siblings who took their lives 4 years apart - tragic.  And sadly, the church often misses the mark - I've worked there for 40+ years and have been burned many times.  I've learned that the complexity of the Gospel is it's simplicity - we humans sure can make a mess of things!

On topic, unlike the Gospel, the complexity of doing business with IK is it's complexity   😁   

Love you Pete!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I jumped on it.

Even though I had large amount of Amplitube plugins, Syntronic Deluxe, Miroslav Philharmonik 2. Sampletank 4SE and about 14 items from T-Racks, it's just an insane amount of value.

My reasons?

Lurssen, Master Match, Mic Room and Stealth Limiter. I have enough of the rest.

But Modo Bass is awesome, far more than I expected.

In my experience, All IK products have been stable for me, even old Sampletank2  that I also have.

I can understand that some don't like the download and generally the upgrade policy.

Now I have many redundant licences...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, InstrEd said:

Man go over to some of the religious forums if you want to have some nastiness!  I'm not going to name any, you can google search some if you want. 

After my brother committed suicide I went looking for some comfort and not what I found at all on those forums.  The fighting about who is right and who is wrong still has me shaking my head. Anyway I know we are not suppose to talk religion here so carry on.  I'm glad this place has a good sense of humor about most of the posts.

That's a big mistake.   Suicide calls are at a higher rate right now.  I'm trying to limit my time to social media to 15 minutes.  I find I could easily get depressed even belonging to like minded groups.  I could spend a lot of time viewing tutorials or better yet opening up the 1000+ and see what they do. Right now my download folder is filled with a lot of free stuff.

Please don't let this thread get too off topic.  Follow the rules of the forum.  I have no issue reporting stuff no matter how much I get hated for it. Maybe you can figure it out from my comments.  DAW forums are my "safe zone" and I can get tons of off topic stuff anywhere.  I can tell you FL, Live, and Reason forums don't have those testing the waters.  

The only reason I was gonna pass on THE BEST DEAL of the year so far, is because I owe my azz to the bank , lol.

Then it hit me: saw a bunch of guys selling their stuff, near the 99 ballpark. NOT just making their thread and wanting to sell, but actually closing the deal. FAST!

So I sold my Amplitube 4 Max... sold in an hour! Wow. You know what came next 😂🤣😅

I haven't downloaded anything yet but I'm so content everything went according to plan.

Honest, this deal is so good, I reiterate: no one should pass on this one.

They must, I hope, be selling like hot cakes. 😎

• Great Idea 1

On 4/24/2020 at 4:10 PM, arnoldoo said:

I went all in using the jam points to upgrade! selling them duplicates  now 😀

Tell me if you succed , basically the only thing i will get if i go that route is amplitube max from my deluxe version ...the rest i already have it but i m not sire to be able to resell any ik stuff , like PA ...hard to sell 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zo said:

Tell me if you succed , basically the only thing i will get if i go that route is amplitube max from my deluxe version ...the rest i already have it but i m not sire to be able to resell any ik stuff , like PA ...hard to sell 

Zo, if you want to know what you can sell go to "My Products" and under each product is a "License" button.
Select that and, if you can sell it, there will be a "Transfer" option there.

Products that you can't sell will NOT have the Transfer option or will NOT have a "License" button at all...

Thks Larry but some were in a bundle , fender collection for exemple i had it with the 2 but only the one have the transfert button , so how to handle this 

i can resell synthronik , lursen , fender collection , ik 81 , precicsion limiter , amplitube leslie 

8 minutes ago, Zo said:

Thks Larry but some were in a bundle , fender collection for exemple i had it with the 2 but only the one have the transfert button , so how to handle this 

i can resell synthronik , lursen , fender collection , ik 81 , precicsion limiter , amplitube leslie 

If there is no transfer option then it can't be transferred...nothing to think about...
If it was part of Bundle, you HAVE to sell the bundle

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Zo said:

I am planning on selling 3 vst (fender 1, 2 and bus comp) looking to get $30 for all using the jampoints to decrease the transfer . I've already sold Fender 1, $25, -$14 (transfer) = $11 :D Now I have to do the same with the Fender 1 and bus comp and Total Max 2 would cost $100 :D

By the way, I only had almost all Tracks and a lot of amplitube. Missing all the others. so even at $125 is a massive no brainer in my case. 
If you can transfer any of those you mention, you can get some bucks, with patience

Edit: $125 = 125.99

Edited by arnoldoo

14 minutes ago, arnoldoo said:

Total Max 2 would cost $100 :D

IIRC IK only lets you discount up to 30% of the price using jam points.
So the lowest you can go is $125.99 + sales tax (or VAT for Europe).
Which (depending on your case) could still be a great deal.

4 minutes ago, Cristian said:

IIRC IK only lets you discount up to 30% of the price using jam points.
So the lowest you can go is $125.99 + sales tax (or VAT for Europe).
Which (depending on your case) could still be a great deal.

Yes! I got it for $125.99 . for me it was a total no-brainer. Now I am just fooling around selling them duplicates :P

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, arnoldoo said:

Yes! I got it for $125.99 . for me it was a total no-brainer. Now I am just fooling around selling them duplicates :P

Ah, silly me! You're recouping extra cash by selling your duplicates. Yeah, makes sense then.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2020 at 8:54 PM, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Except that they are not exempt from charging VAT to customers in Europe (it was widely discussed and impacted dealers who have been required to charge VAT even if the dealer is US-based if the customer is in Europe, it's a law not just a "suggestion").  In fact, I'm 99.9% sure they're not supposed to sell to EU customers at all...

Without wishing to get too political, and not a comment on the legality or otherwise of JRR selling to the UK - I should mention that, unlike some others here, I have absolutely no problem in paying taxes - except that we have a very right wing Government in the UK (well not as right wing as in the US of course!) and some of my taxes tend to go towards making rich people even richer! So given this option to avoid VAT I took it knowing it would give me a little more money to put towards the causes I support which are helping the most disadvantaged in society. 🙂

Edited by JoeGBradford
  • Like 1
  • Meh 1

3 minutes ago, JoeGBradford said:

Without wishing to get too political, and not a comment on the legality or otherwise of JRR selling to the UK - I should mention that, unlike some others here, I have absolutely no problem in paying taxes - except that we have a very right wing Government in the UK (well not as right wing as in the US of course!) and some of my taxes tend to go towards making rich people even richer! So given this option to avoid VAT I took it knowing it would give me a little more money to put towards the causes I support who are helping the most disadvantaged in society. 🙂

The "point" of VAT is that it "pays" for the cost of maintaining infrastructure critical to delivery and sales (among other things).
Yes they are selling a "product" (a license key) made in the EU (Italy to be more specific) but OTOH JRR has no physical stores in the EU, nor do their cars drive on EU roads.
And I highly doubt the underwater cables connecting the US with Europe are exclusive property of (or even exclusively maintained by) the EU.

As an aside, plenty of EU-based software developers prefer to "eat" the cost of VAT themselves (at currency parity), so if they sell a product for $99 in the US they will usually sell it for €99 (incl. VAT) in the EU.

• Like 1