Total Studio Max up to 75% off

cclarry

Still on the fence here as I have nearly everything in this package except for Lurssen & the full Miroslav Philharmonik.

I'm thinking I could transfer all my serials to my son but....is the $20 transfer fee applied for each license? 

Edited by Fwrend

This would very much be a no brainer to someone who is starting out.  However, with the collection I have, I am still on the fence

Thanks to a few group buys over the years, I have most of Amplitube and a lot of T-Racks.  There are a few custom shop pieces in Amplitube which look interesting.  As for T-Racks, I'm not sure how many compressors and eq's I need.

I'm not interested in Syntronik.  I'm not sure I need SampleTank either, although I'm open to the possibility that it might have  a few exceptional libraries.

MODO Bass might be the deciding factor for me.

• Great Idea 1

54 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

Still on the fence here as I have nearly everything in this package except for Lurssen & the full Miroslav Philharmonik.

I'm thinking I could transfer all my serials to my son but....is the $20 transfer fee applied for each license? 

I seem to remember one transfer fee covers all licenses transferred at the same time. 

15 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I seem to remember one transfer fee covers all licenses transferred at the same time. 

Nope...It's one fee per product.  You have to buy a transfer credit, which is AUTOMATICALLY USED once
you press the "Transfer" button.  Be sure to note the serial # of the product, just as a precaution, because
you will give the Serial # to the new owner to register.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I always come to these deals late. The server is overloaded here. At least the Miroslav files are so slow. I'm not sure the 180 days expiration is going to be enough time.   Might want to wait a bit if you bought this. 

Now someone is going to say their files are downloading with no issues. Is that supposed to make me feel better? :)

I got a great deal on this. 99.00 with my jam points. 

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

4 hours ago, Ryan IK Multimedia said:

It's best to install the full Miroslav Philharmonik 2 content to make sure you have everything. For a full list of Miroslav Philharmonik 2 sounds, click here

Regarding best installation practices for Total Studio Max, should I remove all the previous versions of these programs I have (Special Edition or Custom Shop versions) AND THEN do a clean install using all the newest installers for TSM? I'm torn... the previously unactived IK plugins are now usable in my DAW, but I'm guessing the newest installers will be up to date. Another concern is if I don't remove the previous version, will the new files interfere with the old and vice versa?

In my DAW, I already have duplicates of TRacks (TRacks 5 and TRacks CS) and before I have three versions of the same thing in my menus, I'm hoping you brave folks will be able to provide some enlightening guidance. Thanks!

Edited by Pluto Gabo
  • Like 1

Only joking, I had nothing to download, the only thing it would have got me that I don't own is the Miroslav thing, I wouldn't really get much use out of it, not really my thing, and I've survived this long without it. If I need something along those lines I have got plenty of things that will do the job good enough.

I may upgrade to Sampletank 4 MAX though.

Edited by ensconced

28 minutes ago, Grem said:

For about the same money you can get it all!!

Not understanding, it's only Sampletank 3 with 23 extra libraries and Sampletank 4SE (not Max) in the TS deal isn't it? I already own more than everything included apart from Morislav (which doesn't interest me) what am I missing?

Just had a look through, the only things I don't own for Amplitube and T-Racks are the Leslies (no interest) and they aren't included in TS2 anyway. I own the Sunset reverb which isn't in this deal, I own MODO and Lurssen,  everything Syntronik, all the extra Sampletank packs except for a few Chillout, Drum n Bass type things (again no interest)

So I would basically be paying about the same and only getting Miroslav, which is of no interest to me ?

Edited by ensconced

I wish it came with Sampletank 4 instead 3 + 4SE...
Not really that hep on Miroslav, but I would get all the AmpliTube gear (pedals & extras) that I'd only get thru the Custom Shop or by buying AmpliTube Max.

Edited by TheSteven

6 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

The bottom part is labeled new instruments.... That is why they are not down there.

Thanks for the clarification  Peter. Shame there are no new choirs but I suppose it is an orchestral instrument and I am certainly not complaining at this price