Total Studio Max up to 75% off

cclarry

1 hour ago, Lee D said:

Can anyone comment if it's worth the money for a new user?

Absolutely! It's a better deal for a new user than those of us who are already heavily invested in the included products. BTW, the specs state 180gb of drive space required.

Rocky

Rocky

• Great Idea 1

19 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

To expand on this, can the plugins be downloaded/installed individually if one gets the Total Studio Max deal? And does this also mean that they come with their own serial number, so you could, in theory, sell the plugins you don't use? This would really make it a crazy deal. 

To be honest, it's almost a PITA to install all this!! I just did it because I built a new machine and had to reinstall everything. Yes you can install only what you want. Yes they all have their own serial numbers. But can you sell individual plugins from the deal? I am not sure about that.

1 hour ago, Lee D said:

Lee, for a new user it's a fantastic deal. You won't get a better bang for buck period. I got in on a deal like this years ago. I was smiling ear to ear because of all the stuff I got for $99. And here was larry b'chn about this and that, this that, on and on. I was like give it a rest man!! But then as the years wore on, and I invested more money into IK's pockets, my upgrade paths didn't look as good as they did when I first got into this. Now I understand. IK has the most insane upgrade path for loyal users I have ever seen.

But to their credit, remember all the stuff that I bought way back in the day that started me on this road? I can still use it today. I can still d/l the program. Most of it is still useable. And their stuff sounds great. I mean if you get this stuff, you getting some of the best out there. Make no mistake about it. A lot of the stuff in T-Racks is some of the best out there. ST3 may not be their latest and greatest, but it is a great product.

And that's what makes this such a .....   what word am I looking for Larry? : )

• Thanks 1

Just now, Anxiousmofo said:

Already own most of this stuff and the remainder isn't worth $179 to me.  Great deal for new folks, though.

If this had ST4 Max and Modo Drum, I would've been in the poorhouse.  Guess I ill wait a few years until this happens with Total Studio 3.

These will be in the next version most likely...

2 hours ago, Lee D said:

For new users this is actually an insane deal.

On Black Friday 2018, the same money got you either T-RackS MAX or Amplitube MAX, and people rightly considered that a bargain...

http://forum.cakewalk.com/TRackS-MAX-Crossgrade-127-Amplitube-MAX-Crossgrade-126-at-AudioDeluxe-m3797275.aspx

• Great Idea 1

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

Currently in Beta so even the CS might get it for you...not sure though

I'm not sure it does. The wording on the IK site says full version (or something similar) for the editor and I have CS and don't see the download. That is why I was asking whether SE counts as a full version or not.

I have a lot of the ST4 MAX content already from ST3 MAX, ST4 CS and other freebies.

2 minutes ago, musical said:

I'm not sure it does. The wording on the IK site says full version (or something similar) for the editor and I have CS and don't see the download. That is why I was asking whether SE counts as a full version or not.

I have a lot of the ST4 MAX content already from ST3 MAX, ST4 CS and other freebies.

Thanks...wasn't quite sure how you got it.  I have ST4 so I have it in my account....

I've got ST3 LE with loads of imported ST2 instruments - are most of the ST3 instruments new? I've also got Miroslav 2CE so will have to see how much else I would get with the full Miroslav. Seems a good deal and I could use about £60 of Jam Points on it to get it for around £120. Not sure I can justify it though just had two holidays cancelled so could treat myself to this instead! 

Just now, JoeGBradford said:

I've got ST3 LE with loads of imported ST2 instruments - are most of the ST3 instruments new? I've also got Miroslav 2CE so will have to see how much else I would get with the full Miroslav. Seems a good deal and I could use about £60 of Jam Points on it to get it for around £120. Not sure I can justify it though just had two holidays cancelled so could treat myself to this instead! 

The price with the Max Jampoints is $125.99 at IK....which is the same price you can get it for at JRR, and you don't need to
use your Jampoints, and you get MORE Jampoints.  Delivery is instant too!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, cclarry said:

The price with the Max Jampoints is $125.99 at IK....which is the same price you can get it for at JRR, and you don't need to
use your Jampoints, and you get MORE Jampoints.  Delivery is instant too!

Just wondering how the £ - euro or dollar conversion plus paypal fees will work out 

3 minutes ago, JoeGBradford said:

Ah just noticed the IK shop price is exclusive of VAT which takes it up to 215 euro - so I am not sure that is a crossgrade price after all as I don't have any products that cost me more than 99 euro

Some of the Give-Away processors have a RETAIL of more then 99 Euros...which can be used for the crossgrade...
The crossgrade price at IK is $179.99 here in the US....and $149.99 at JRR and Audio Deluxe

Edited by cclarry

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Some of the Give-Away processors have a RETAIL of more then 99 Euros...which can be used for the crossgrade...
The crossgrade price at IK is $179.99 here in the US....and $149.99 at JRR and Audio Deluxe

Yes it is the VAT that is causing the issue here. On the crossgrade page it has this in red for me. 'To qualify for a Crossgrade to another product, you must be registered with a paid version of another IK Multimedia product over $/€ 99 or higher.'

4 minutes ago, JoeGBradford said:

Yes it is the VAT that is causing the issue here. On the crossgrade page it has this in red for me. 'To qualify for a Crossgrade to another product, you must be registered with a paid version of another IK Multimedia product over $/€ 99 or higher.'

Right.  Some of those FREE processors are considered "Paid".  If you got Jampoints when you registered them, they are considered "Paid" versions

• Thanks 1